A vinyl cutter printer is a machine that is used to print and cut vinyl material into different prints, designs, fonts, letters, and shapes. There are a lot of people that are starting to use these machines to run their businesses or even just for fun. Since gaining popularity, there have been more and more put onto the market. This means that it can be difficult to find one. Luckily, we have compiled a list of the top ten to help you find the best vinyl cutter printer for your needs.
10. Brother SDX125E Electronic Cutting Machine, Scanner, Grey and Blue
Brother is a well-known electronics brand, so of course, they have joined in on the vinyl bandwagon. With this machine, you will be able to scan and cut your design with ease. It can cut up to 0.33 MM or 0.1 inches of thickness. Unlike most of the other cutters, you won’t have to select what type of material you are cutting. This machine can detect what type and automatically knows what blade and amount of pressure to use.
- This ScanNCut machine is the series that allows you to scan your drawing and use it as your cut file.
9. Silhouette White Cameo 4 Starter Bundle
This vinyl printer is perfect if you are just starting out. It comes with transfer paper, guides, four different tool adapters, 38 oracle vinyl sheets, and 24 sketch pens. You will also get lifetime support from Swing Design, as well as a manufacturer’s one-year warranty. It comes with numerous guides to make sure that you are getting the most out of your machine.
- One of the things that makes this piece of equipment unique would be the fact that you don’t need an internet connection to use it.
8. VEVOR Vinyl Cutter 34 Inch Vinyl Cutter Machine 870mm Paper Feed Vinyl Plotters
The Vevor Vinyl Cutter comes with floor stands to provide the maximum stability. It comes with an illuminated LCD screen, along with a large control panel so you can make easy adjustments. This cutter can support most systems like Windows, Vista, and DM/PL, HP/GL language. However, it is not compatible with the Mac system. It does have two double-spring pinch rollers and an aluminum knurling stick that ensures that the paper feed will not deviate.
- The floor stands are a great feature to go with this cutter because it adds more support, plus the wheels make it very easy to move.
7. Silhouette America Curio Crafting Printer, 10, White
Curio as a brand has really started to step up their game with these vinyl cutters. This particular cutter has new etching and stippling functions. There are also three different types of embossing methods that this printer can perform. You will also be cut thicker material with the newer model.
- Curio is the only machine that can unlock the etching, embossing, and stippling.
6. VEVOR Vinyl Cutter 53 Inch Vinyl Cutter Machine Semi-Automatic DIY Vinyl Printer Cutter Machine Manual Positioning Sign Cutting
This Vevor Vinyl Cutter also comes with floor stands to help keep it stable while you are working with it. You can also choose from three different sizes, 28-inch, 34-inch, or 53-inch. It has a maximum paper feed of 1350 mm or 53.1 inches. The maximum cutting width is 1260 mm or 49.6 inches.
- This cutter is one of the best ones for people that are just getting into this craft because it is so simple to use.
5. Brother CM350E ScanNCut2
The Brother CM350E is a pretty affordable option and this one imparticular comes with a ScanNCut online activation card. It is compact, which is great if you don’t have a lot of space to work with. There is no tedious set up required so you are able to use it directly out of the box. It comes with over 630 built-in designs, plus you can easily create your own designs with free access to CanvasWorkspace.
- The fact that you don’t have to spend even more money to create your own designs is what people love about this cutter.
4. Xyron Creative Station, 9 & 5 Inches
This is easily the most affordable option that you are going to come across. However, it doesn’t have nearly as many capabilities as some of the other ones. It is the ideal machine if you are wanting to laminate your cards, create adhesive stickers, or even make magnets. There is no electricity required to use this machine. You don’t have to worry about any harmful fumes because of the direct application that is used. It is also very simple to maintain because all you need to do is simply drop in the refills to keep your crafting going.
- The Xyron Creative Station’s price point is the reason that it is so popular, especially for beginners.
3. Mophorn Vinyl Cutter 34 Inch Vinyl Cutter Machine 870mm Vinyl Printer Cutter Machine
The Mophorm Vinyl Cutter has a cutting speed of 10-800 mm per second, along with a cutter pressure of 10-500g. Both of these can be easily adjusted, depending on what you are creating. It is not compatible with the Mac system, but it works great with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/9/The maximum paper feed capacity is 870mm or 34.3 inches. While the maximum cutting with is 780mm or 30.7 inches. There is also an emergency stop/start button that will allow you to stop and restart with ease.
- This machine comes with a backlight LCD display to make the whole process of using it a lot easier.
2. VEVOR Vinyl Cutter 28 Inch Plotter Machine 720mm Paper Feed Vinyl Cutter Plotter Signmaster Software Sign Making Machine
This VEVOR Vinyl Cutter is 28 inches and has a maximum cutting width of 630 mm or 24.8 inches. There are two pinch rollers that are used to guide the paper and can be adjusted depending on the width of the paper. The cutter pressure ranges from 10 to 500g, with a speed of 10 to 800mm per second. The Roland compatible blade hole will give you easy access to the most economical blades available. It uses a USB connection and is equipped with a 110V 60Hz power cable.
- This machine is a bit more difficult to set up and use than others, however, the customer service is exceptional and they are ready to help no matter what.
1. VEVOR Vinyl Cutter 14 Inch Plotter Machine 350mm Paper Feed Vinyl Cutter Plotter Signmaster Software Sign Making Machine
VEVOR is one of the best brands that you can purchase if you are looking for a vinyl cutter. This one is one of the most affordable ones from this brand. It still has the same cutting capabilities as the other ones. Although, it can only handle a maximum paper feed of 350 mm or 13.8 inches and a maximum cutting width of 285 mm or 11.2 inches.
- The thing that people love about this product would be the price.
- It is still a large investment but not in the hundreds and hundreds of dollars.