Menards offers a full range of water heaters for your office or home. One of the benefits of these heaters is that they are very reliable. Also, they are extremely easy to operate and install. You will always have hot water available for bathing, cleaning, cooking, etc. Menard offers propane, natural gas, and electric heaters, so you have a variety to pick from according to your needs. Many heaters can provide accurate water temperature. Most of the heaters available are energy efficient. The best water heaters provide a combination of more than one benefit. Furthermore, if you ever need accessories or replacement parts, Menards has you covered. Please keep in mind that although the products are not too difficult to install, it is highly recommended you get the units installed by a professional. Here is a list of top ten Menard water heaters:
10. Rheem 240V Heating Chambers RTEX-18 Tankless Water Heater
This item weighs 8.5 pounds with shipping weight at 16.45 pounds. It has dimensions of 4 x 15 x 19 inches. The water consumption is 7 gallons. It allows for a flow rate of 4.4 gallons per minute.
- The product has a digital thermostat control with LED display allowing users to change the temperature by 1 degree.
- The thermostat enables self-modulation to adjust power.
- This means users get the desired water temperature but the electricity consumption is managed to reduce electricity use.
- The high flow rate allows for more than enough volume of water of everyday use activities.
- The product installation is very easy with most parts are threaded allowing for easy assembly.
9. Eco smart Point of Use Electric Tankless Water Heater
It is the smallest of the ecosmart electric heaters that offer tankless operation. This compact size of these products allows for installation for under-sink installation and is for one sink use only. The water connection is through a ½ NPT fitting. There needs to be a minimum of 100 amp electrical panel a 30 amp breaker available for this product.
- The maximum flow rate is 0.5 gallons per minute.
- The portable size makes for easy transport and installation.
8. Rheem 240V Heating Chamber Residential Tankless Water Heater
The weight of the product is 4 pounds with dimensions of 4 x 9 x 13 inches. The wattage rating is 13 KW and can plug into a 240 volt supply.
- This product has the durability of copper immersion two heating elements.
- The power is modulated by an in-built system.
- It is rated as 99.8% energy efficient.
- The flow rate is 3.17 gallons per minute.
7. Camplux Electric Tankless Instant Water Heater
This product can easily get water to heat up to 125 F. The dimensions of the product as 10 x 4 x 15 inches and weighs 17.8 lbs.
- This product allows for endless hot water on demand of the users.
- It operates at 27 kW and there is touch control and comes with a remote.
- The compact size is great for space requirements.
- The mounting can be done through multiple angles.
- It has certification for lead-proof water.
6. Happybuy Propane Hot Water Heater 18L Tankless Propane Water Heater
This product has a tankless operation. It requires Liquid Petroleum Gas, commonly known as LPG to operate. Power rating is 36 kW with an output of 18 liters per minute.
- The product features a stunning LED display that shows water temperature and summer or winter mode selection.
- It has built-in protection for temperature above 75C.
- The product is compact for space-saving installation.
5. Rheem 240V 3 Heating Chambers RTEX-24 Residential Tankless Water Heater
The flow rate of the product is 5.9 gallons per minute. The dimensions are 4 x 18 x 19 inches and weight 17.8 lbs. The case of the product is made from stainless steel allowing or rustproof life. Included with the product is a propane gas regulator, hose and water filter.
- This product offers several features such as on-demand, endless hot water supply.
- Temperature can be adjusted with 1F degree accuracy.
- The heating elements are made with copper immersion with a brass top.
- There is antifreeze protection, flame failure protection, dry combustion protection, and high water pressure protection.
4. American Standard CE-20-AS 19 Gallon Point of Use Electric Water Heater
This 19 gallon American Standard Electric Water Heater is built from heavy-gauge steel. The product is rated to operate with 1600 F with full corrosion protection. The heavy-duty performance comes with a hefty weight of 74 lbs. The size is still very manageable at 18.5 x 18.5 x 25 inches.
- A clever feature of this product is the brass drain valves allowing for the reduction of sediment deposits.
- That is the key to the long life of this product.
- The product is certified at 300 psi test pressure and 150 psi working pressure.
3. Tankless Water Heater Electric Hot Water Heater
This product has a flow rate of 1.8 gallons per minute with a power rating of 6.5 kW. The size is very compact with 5 x 10 x 6.4 inches in dimensions. The temperature range is 67 F to 131 F. This product is meant to be used for sinks and for showers.
- This product allows for only 3 seconds to get hot water without any preheating.
- There is a smart in-built electric chip that automatically makes the energy requirements making this product very energy efficient.
2. Tankless Water Heater Electric ECOTOUCH on Demand Water Heater
This could be one of the most stunning looking water heaters you have ever seen. The product has a 9kW heating system delivering a nonstop hot water supply. The eco-friendly system allows for real-time adjustment of power required for the settings. The dimensions of the product are 15.7 x 10.2 x 2 inches. Pipes fit in with a ½ NPT.
- This product has a patented heating technology that allows for no “cold water sandwiching”.
- The lifespan of this product is extended by using corrosion-free materials.
- This product features leakage protection, electricity protection, ETL approval, and dry heating protection.
1. Eemax EEM24018 Electric Tankless Water Heater, Blue
The temperature range of this product is 80-140 F. The weight is 14.5 lbs and dimensions are 17 x14 x 4 inches. The water flow rate is 3.5 gallons per minute. The material used for construction is stainless steel.
- There is a reason why this product is # 1 on the list. It is highly reliable to deliver instant, consistent and continuous hot water to the users.
- The settings are very well designed.
- The display looks good. The installation is designed to be easy.
- The product is very energy efficient.
- The temperature is consistent with no change in flow either.
- Overall, it offers a combination of benefits like no other heater.