Having children is one of the most joyous moments of your life but trying to find appropriate baby gear can be stressful. Whether you’re having multiples or having your second child you will most likely want a double stroller. Double strollers can be confusing to buy because each one is so different and it can be difficult to know what your family needs. The following are the top ten double strollers to help you decide which one is best for you.
10. Baby Jogger City Select Stroller with 2nd Seat
Baby Jogger offers many excellent options for double strollers and you’re sure to find one that works well for your family. This stroller is perfect for families adding an addition because it is not your typical double stroller. Unlike most double strollers that have two stationary seats, the City Select is easily convertible from a single to a double and back to a single to best fit your needs, simply purchase the kit to add a second seat. With 16 different seating options, there is sure to be one that both of your children are happy with. The 12 inch rear tires and front-wheel suspension make this stroller a comfortable ride for your kids while allowing smooth steering for you.
- This stroller is that it is equipped with quick-fold technology making it the only in-line double stroller to fold flat in one step.
9. Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller
This side-by-side double stroller comes in four different colors. It is a lightweight stroller that features Baby Jogger’s signature quick fold technology allowing it to be folded in one step. The front wheel suspension on this stroller will make sure the ride is smooth for your kids. The smoother tire design works best for flat-paved surfaces and may not perform as well in grass or gravel. Your children will easily be able to take a nap with seats that recline to a near-flat position and the vented seat tops allow a breeze to keep them from getting too warm.
- Include the large adjustable sun canopies with peek-a-boo windows to keep your little ones in the shade and the large storage basket underneath the seat.
8. Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double Stroller
This stroller is another side-by-side design from Baby Jogger. This stroller has many of the same features as the City Mini double stroller with the main difference being the tire type. With 8.5 inch all-terrain tires this stroller can work well for any situation whether you’re at the shopping mall or an outdoor festival. In addition to the quick-fold technology, this city select double stroller also features an easily removable auto-lock that keeps the stroller folded. The City Mini GT has taller seat backs and a longer footwell which means that it will better support taller or older children.
- Notable features on this model are the hand-engaged brake which saves your toes and the adjustable handlebar which makes it work well for parents of any height.
7. Graco DuoGlider Double Stroller
Touted as a lightweight tandem stroller the Graco DuoGlider is the perfect double stroller for families who don’t wish to spend as much on a stroller. This double stroller can hold two infant car seats which is great for families of twins. The one-hand standing fold makes it easy to put away this stroller while still holding one of your children. The two reclining seats each have their own adjustable canopy and the rear seat will lay completely flat. Additionally, the front wheels are lockable and include suspension to make maneuvering rough terrain easier.
- Parents are sure to love the deep cup holders and the extra-large storage basket.
6. Baby Jogger City Select
This City Select model is similar to the previously listed City Select but it includes the second seat, there’s no need for the kit to be purchased separately. The seats can be configured in 16 different ways with the only unavailable configuration being double bassinets. This City Select has a weight capacity of 45 pounds per seat so it is certain to last as long as you need it.
- Removable second seat this stroller is well suited for families with two different-aged children because you can convert it back to a single seat when your oldest child no longer needs to be in a stroller.
5. Baby Jogger City Select Double Stroller
This sleek update to the 2016 edition comes with many of the same features. The biggest difference you will notice is in the design of the stroller, as it has a more stream-lined look. Additionally, this model has a larger storage basket underneath the seats, larger sun canopies, and larger rear wheels. It is available in six different color selections.
- With the included five-point harnesses with shoulder pads and buckle covers, this stroller is made to keep children of all ages safe.
4. Baby Jogger City Select (Carbon)
This tandem-style double stroller is similar to the previously listed double stroller but it is in a different color. It has all of the same features including the larger rear wheels, under-seat basket, and larger sun canopies. The darker color of this model helps keep it looking clean for longer and makes it suitable for any child.
- Grayish black design this stroller stands out from a design standpoint.
3. Baby Jogger City Select LUX Double Stroller
Much like the City Select, the City Select LUX can be either a single or double stroller. This version includes the second seat so that you don’t need to purchase it separately. The seats can be adjusted to many different positions and this edition folds 30 percent smaller than the City Select, even with two seats attached. The City Select LUX includes a hand-operated brake, all-wheel suspension, locking swivel wheel, and adjustable hand-bar.
- This double stroller includes an extended canopy with UV50 protection and peek-a-boo windows and rotating calf-support to keep your little ones comfortable.
2. Baby Jogger City Select Double Stroller
This highly rated double stroller features all-terrain tires and Baby Jogger’s signature quick fold system. The all-black design gives it a sleek, modern look and it has the most riding options out of any single to double stroller. The LUX edition features 25 percent more riding configurations than the City Select and can also be configured to hold an infant seat.
- With its lightweight, quick fold, and auto-lock this double stroller makes packing up easy.
1. Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 Double Stroller
The City Mini GT2 double stroller is a side-by-side design and includes forever air rubber tires and all-wheel suspension ensuring a smooth ride. The handlebar is adjustable and this stroller also features a hand-operated brake that is simple to use. Both seats recline to a near-flat position and offer calf support for snoozing on the go.
- The peek-a-boo windows on this model are magnetic which offers easy access for a quick check in.