Tennis shoes are now highly sought after lifestyle commodities. They are experienced and are often worn to express an individual’s identity. They are also the most comfortable shoes for most people who find themselves suffering from foot or leg problems. Tennis shoes allow them to continue to carry on their activities and not compromise on their wellbeing. This means that more people are buying tennis shoes for more than the gym and companies are listening. The best tennis shoes on the market are designed and constructed for multipurpose use, this means that they can be worn to the gym, running trails, marathons, to the grocery store, on vacation, school or work. The design of tennis shoes is changed to accommodate the growing use of the product. They are now designed to look good too so that they can be worn for formal events as well.
10. PUMA Men’s Tazon
It is a 6 fracture FM cross-trainer that comes in 7 varieties. It has a 100% synthetic leather upper with a rubber sole that showcases a modern look. This cross trainer offers stable cushioning making it ideal for running and training. The clean streamlined design also makes them ideal for workwear which makes them versatile shoes. The shoe-like most pumas tend to run narrow towards the toe and are therefore best tried on before commitment.
- The shaft of this shoe offers low-top from the arch.
9. Skechers Men’s Energy Afterburn
This shoe comes in 8 colors. It has a 100% leather and synthetic upper with a rubber sole. This shoe is versatile and can be used for jogging or hitting the gym with its cushion and flexibility. This tennis are an athletic shoe with a side logo applique and ghillie lace-up that fit as expected.
- The padded tongue and collar offer comfort for any activity and are recommended by podiatrists.
8. Skechers Women’s Ghenter Bronaugh Work Shoe
This shoe comes in 2 varieties and has a 100% mesh upper for increased breathability. The shoe comes with a rubber sole that offers traction making this shoe slip-resistant. The shoe fits true to size but must be adjusted according to shoe width. This tennis shoe is lightweight making it ideal for many activities.
7. Skechers Men’s Equalizer
This double play slip-on loafer comes in 6 colors. It is constructed with 100% knit mesh and has a synthetic sole. The shoe comes with a memory foam insole which enhances their comfort to the point that they feel like slippers. They are solidly made and are comfortable with a variety of activities even long-distance walking.
They are easy to wear due to the slip-on design which makes them accessible to a wide range of people.
6. Skechers Men’s Classic Fit
It is a delson-Camden sneaker that is constructed with textile and synthetic materials. The shoe comes in 7 different colors. It is constructed with a synthetic sole and has a shaft that measures approximately away from the arch. The air-cooled memory foam allows the shoe to be worn for comfort for extended periods of time.
- The shoe is designed with a classic fit that has flexible traction for its outsole.
- It is designed with a bungee lace and has a 1-inch heel.
5. New Balance Women’s Arishi V2 Fresh Foam
This shoe is available in 16 colors. It is constructed with a 100% textile and synthetic material that is imported. It also comes with a synthetic sole and shaft that measures approximately low-top from the arch. This allows the show to provide reliable comfort and feel.
- The Arishi v2 running shoe offers versatile performance with its soft fresh foam that offers adequate cushioning and style.
4. Nike Men’s Air Monarch Cross Trainer
Offered in 6 colors, this trainer is constructed with a fabric sole and has a synthetic upper. The shaft measures low-top from the arch. The leather upper features overlay providing support and perforations for adequate airflow. The trainer offers comfortable training with the phylon midsole foam that is full-length and encapsulated. The air-sole cushions offer comfort and support with a solid rubber outsole that encourages natural motion providing durability for traction over varied surfaces.
- This trainer is lightweight with a mesh tongue to enhance breathability keeping the feet dry no matter the activity.
- The tennis shoe has a heel pull tab that helps with easy on and off.
3. ASICS Women’s Gel-Quantum 90
It is a running shoe that comes in 15 colors. It is constructed with a fabric man-made durable upper made from quality materials that reduce irritation and fiction. The rubber sole provides smooth wear and underfoot feeling. The shaft measures approximately low-top from the arch offering adequate arch support. The trainer comes with rearfoot GEL technology, a cushioning construct that attenuates shock minimizing impact and creating a smooth transition. It is an ideal shoe for anyone who is on their feet for long periods of time and needs optimum support to absorb impact. This tennis shoe also helps the wearer remain dry with the moisture management ortholite sockliner making it an ideal shoe to be worn for intense workouts or at work in a hospital setting which requires movement.
- It is great for all-day comfort and cushioning with a refined heel.
2. Adidas Women’s Swift Run
This running shoe is offered in 25 colors giving everyone a choice of their liking. Adidas is one of the oldest brands of tennis shoes with the first being commercially sold in the late 1920s after the success of the Converse sneaker. Adidas continues to be a leading industry innovator and manufacturer of tennis shoes. This shoe is made from 100% textile which is also synthetic. The synthetic sole of the shoe offers support that works well with the shaft that measures approximately low-top from the arch. The shoes are designed to be worn anywhere and provide comfort anywhere. It also has a regular fit with a lace closure.
- The knit upper hugs the foot offering a comfortable textile lining and rubber outsole that provides balance and comfort.
1. ASICS Men’s Gel-Venture 6
The best tennis shoes offered in 28 colors. This running shoe is constructed using a synthetic upper that comes with a rubber sole. The shaft measures approximately low-top from the arch. The shoe is constructed with a rearfoot GEL cushioning system that attenuates shock and reduces impact during activities. The cushioning also provides smooth transition midstance and has a removable sock liner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- This shoe is also suitable for uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- This shoe can be worn beyond the gym and functions well as an everyday shoe.
- Its GEL cushioning system absorbs impact allowing the wearer to remain comfortable on any terrain from grass to concrete.
- This design makes the shoe an appropriate choice for those who need knee support from arthritis or have leg problems were impacting needs to be absorbed.